Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Friday, 27 December 2013

Yum!

If you are a too lazy or a too busy person, who can't find the time to bake an elaborate piece of cake, this is the right recipe for you! It is so easy and quick, that it would be a shame not to try it out. 
You know what, this tastes so surprisingly good, that you should try it even if you do have the time and will to bake something much fancier than this :)!

This recipe is not mine. I saw it around the internet on a couple of blogs and I would mention them, if I could remember them. I always thought that it was a nice idea, but never got around to actually making it. Until now.

You only need chocolate and different candies. I used some jelly candies covered in sugar, Smarties, rum punch fondant bonbons and caramels. But you can use for example nuts or raisins as well. 

What you need to do, is to melt the chocolate in a water bath (or microwave). I used 300 grams of the Milka milk chocolate. When it is completely melted, spread it on a baking paper and sprinkle with all the candies you want. I cut the candies to get smaller pieces and I covered the chocolate almost completely, as you can see. Then, put it into the fridge, so that the chocolate can harden again and voila, you have the most delicious and quickest dessert possible. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't believe how GOOD this tastes, if I wouldn't have tried it. It looks so simple - just a piece of chocolate and a handful of candies. Nothing special, right? But I had a really hard time trying not to eat the whoooole chocolate at once and actually wait for the next day's daylight to take a couple of pictures. Sooo good.


And now go to melt some chocolate ;)!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment