Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday, 28 January 2014

I Love Stationery - Kikky K. It's ring bound organizers this time.

It's been a couple of weeks now that I had received a package with some lovely Kikki K. goodies (see the post here), but as I mentioned, I was still waiting for another package, which has (oh hoooray, finally) arrived the last week.

I know that I don't need three (more) planners. But I am one of these Filofax/ring bound organizers /cute notepads junkie and that might explain this purchase of mine a little bit better. Looking at them online, in all these lovely colours and then taking advantage of the pre-Christmas sale and free international shipping, I just couldn't stop myself from placing these three planners and a daily "Dreaming" notepad into the shopping cart. Generally, I love everything with the "Dreaming" theme on the Kikki K. website. The colours and pictures look so feel-good and, well, yeah, dreamy, that I just love looking at them. I don't even want to use the notepads I've got so far, because I don't want to run out of their paper :D.

I have moved into the mint planner immediately. I somehow prefer the elastic closure to a snap, because it gives me more space for my over-the-top crammed diary.

I was looking at the website to add links to the pink and fuchsia diaries too, but I just can't find them anymore. So I don't know if they are gone for good or will be restocked. For now, there is no mention whatsoever of their previous existence. Hmm.
 
Just FYI, the mint planners (in sizes large, medium and small) are on sale now, as well as the daily notepad in my pictures.
I have already moved into the mint planner, so it looks chaotic already. I also used some papers from the pink diary and moved them into the mint one, so the insides of these two don't reflect the state that they arrived in :).
fuchsia A5 leather planner - leather mint with dots medium-sized planner - pink "Dreaming" planner
fuchsia A5 leather planner
inside the fuchsia A5 planner
Aaaaah, so pretty.

And what about you? Are you a planner/organizer junkie as well? Have you got a favorite website selling cute stationery? Share with me if you like :)!

Until next time :).

4 comments:

  1. These planners are lovely :)
    I purchased one in November and waited patiently for January 1st to start using it, I'm so glad I did as they are super handy.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I don't have a planner to write down everything I need to do, it could happen that I just forget a half of what I need to accomplish, so a planner is a necessity for me :). And if it looks like a piece of candy, it is somehow much more fun be organized :)!
      Z.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I wanted to know if you were thinking of selling the live laugh live planner? Let me know please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I wanted to know if you were thinking of selling the live laugh live planner? Let me know please.

    ReplyDelete