Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Sunday, 23 March 2014

What I Wore This Week: Coats from Mango, H&M and Zara

I am starting this post with a picture that pretty much explains, why I do so few What I Wore posts - I usually look like this, my biggest accessory being some kind of a baby carrier with Adam in it :). And nobody around, well nobody older than 14 months :), to take a couple of pictures.

Let's move to the pictures where I don't have a baby glued to my body :). All these pictures were taken on the way to or from a baby-related activities, so when it comes to my outfits, I always have to make a compromise between style and comfort. My main goal is to look put together, but still be able to move comfortably when chasing Adam and playing with him.

MANGO CAMEL COAT:
I've always wanted to have a cozy looking camel coat, that would go with everything in my wardrobe. I love coats that have a really simple cut and can be wrapped around as a big cozy blanket, but still look like a million bucks. Since many of them also cost something like a million bucks, I did not see one that would fit the bill for ages. Then, a couple of months ago, I spotted this one in a Mango store. I wouldn't say that it is completely what I had always envisioned, but nonetheless, it is a perfect camel coat and every time I put it on, I feel like I look put together, even when I don't have time to pay much attention to the rest of my outfit.
Mango camel coat, H&M shirt dress, H&M beige-gold sweater, Promod jeggings, CCC orange bag with gold hardware, Pat Calvin leather boots


H&M MARLED COAT:
I've got this "marled coat" from H&M just recently. I was eying it for some time, thinking about how I really don't need another Spring coat, especially because nowadays, Spring only lasts for something like 3 days and then we have the full-on Summer season. But I liked it so much, that I eventually caved in and got it. The fabric that it's made of is a bit sturdy and I don't like the fact, that any hardware of a handbag pulls threads out of the fabric structure. So this is something you should know when thinking about getting it, but if you are careful enough with your handbags (which I am not),  I can recommend it.
H&M coat, H&M sweater (thrifted for 3€ and I think it was from a men's line:), Next bag, Zara statement necklace, Promod jeggings, Bata ankle boots in a snakeskin optic, Promod infinity scarf

ZARA OFF-WHITE COAT:
The last outfit of this post was shot on a nice sunny day, that already felt like Spring and Summer all in one. And the (probably) cherry tree in the background of this picture is a lovely reminder, that (fingers crossed) there will be more of days like this in the short future. There is not much to say about this outfit, I think it is a typical transitional outfit - a breezy blouse and a light coat, mostly in light colours, so let's just leave it at that ;).
Zara coat, Zara blouse, Promod jeggings, Accessorize bag, Dune wedge sneakers, Michael Kors watch, (don't remember the origin of the necklace, it's pretty old)
 Until next time :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment