Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle Blog

Monday, 3 March 2014

What I Wore - You're in the Army (Jacket) Now

The weather starts to seem all Spring-y, but the sun is still too weak to make me leave the house without a nicely warm jacket. I've got this one from Zara for my birthday a couple of weeks ago from my husband and it was exactly what I wanted - which is probably no shocker, since I explicitly told him what I wished for :D. As a big fashion connoisseur he thinks it's only good for a stroll in a forest - and on Sunday I wore it pretty much for that. 

The jacket has got faux leather sleeves and a detachable fur vest, which makes it perfect for colder days as well as the upcoming transitional season. The Crocs boots I've got recently remain to be my favorite pair of shoes of the moment, because they are amazingly warm and oh so comfortable.

Zara army green jacket (Fall-Winter 2013), Zara off-white vest (Fall-Winter 2013), Zara beige sweater, (old) Promod jeggings (current season), Crocs AllCast Luxe Duck boots (current season), Pieces knit hat (old), Carpisa bag (old)
"in action" with my 1-year old son Adam :)


Comfortable, but still chic. What is your favorite piece of clothing for an active day off, that is laid back, but still stylish?


Until next time ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment